All videos of this site are not hosted by the owner of Anime-Sub. All videos embedded to Anime-Sub come from video sharing websites such as Megavideo, Youtube, Veoh, DailyMotion, StageVU, MySpace, LiveVideo and other 3rd party websites. We does not support the distribution of illegal and copyrighted Content, We act and an index for embed videos from 3rd video sharing site and Work the same way as google, yahoo, and any other Index does. Our goal is to support the Japanese anime industry and to provide more exposure to the on growing fanbase to go and Purchase the Original DVD’s at there local Dealers. Anime-Sub does not upload any illegal or Copyrighted Content to any of the above or any other Video sharing sites, Nor do we encourage others to do so. All Are Database Indexed Embed Codes are streamed from 3rd Party Websites.
Anime-Sub is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the Anime-Sub website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. You may make a written notice via e-mail to our DMCA Agent as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
* Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
* Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
* Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send written notice to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org