Lastest Site Comment
Most Recent Comment On Site
- Zangetsu212: great anime had high hopes coming in cause the recommendations were sword art online and future diary two of my favorite anime and it meet my expectations. well done
- seif: He always whant soming secter
- alejandra: the episode number 5 of haruka no naka is broken
- Nefful products generate Magnetic Energy which absorbed from our skin: Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness on your publish is just cool and i can think you are knowledgeable on this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to seize your feed to stay up to date with coming near near post. Thanks one million and please keep up the enjoyable work.
- whatvers: I think There were so flaws like the whole what some people say coat some blood on some bullets and shoot some ugly… but other things made it really good anyways i dont really know what to say that other people already have so imma just say i think it was overall a 3.75/5
- Spiritsaur: I bet there is going to be a season 3! Theres like 8 volumes and its still ongoing! Omergosh Onodera hasn’t even confessed! TTnTT Please Jesus let there be a season 3!
- Aki: ugh why to much filler episodes ugh ughh i hate it somehow the serie is awsome but since when it got filler episodes?! >…< UGH
- whatvers: lmfao i just love how the aged ones try to ignore her and just kill all the people makes my day truely :S
- Punckangel: OMG……….. This is like kinda lesbian….. The girl was thinking weird about nagisa-oneesama :)
- Mo: wtf where’s the rest you just can’t stop making it put someone else
- captain hook: The ending kinda sucked but other than that a great anime.
- beyatch: best anime ive seen ever nuff said
- beyatch: i wuz waiting for kallen to kiss with lelouch for ever!!!!!
- Danny: The a majority of these arcs have a lot to do with the thing that isn’t mentioned till later in the series– The hinamizawa syndrome. Every single resident of Hinamizawa has it, it’s like a parasite. It’s not harmful at level one, unless under stress then you become a bit unstable but not too bad. However if you reach other levels you experience things like hallucinations, mentally unstable and it causes you to do violent acts like suicide or murder, you go crazy basically. What I’m thinking is that Keiichii was hallucinating ‘Mion’ ((Who was really shion)) in his hospital room. I’m also suspecting that he was hallucinating being stabbed– and in all actuallity stabbed himself. If you look at the arc with Satoko and how Keiichi tired killing her uncle but apparently it didn’t happen? The Hinamizawa syndrome is HEAVILY in that episode. Especially with Dr.Irie mentioning something about Keiichi’s behaviour being similiar to other cases. Just a thought.
- whatvers: @punkoidragon; Lmfao so true
- Jo: I don’t understaand…from what I see, Al’s armored suit and Ed’s automails seem to be in handy every time they fight -_-. Imagine all those fights with their normal bodies…it would’ve been ripped off or bitten from the beginning -__- *sigh* It’s also confusing, after watching the original series then Brotherhood, I’m so confused! Why did they have to change some parts of the story?! Anyway, it’s still good…just hard to compare between both series I guess. Ahwell ^_^”